Moving Your Wine
If your wine collection represents a large investment, moving it can be difficult. Here at O’Neill Moving & Storage, we are the experts at moving your wine. Whether you are moving down the street or across the country, we are here to ensure that the project goes off without a hitch.
When moving your wine collection, we encourage you to consider the following factors before you start the process.
- Appraisal – You may want to have your wine appraised by a qualified professional.
- Pictures – Take pictures of your wine collection to document the contents.
- Notify – Inform us if a high value wine collection is included in your move.
- Legal – Research laws regarding alcohol control in your new state or location.
- Temperature – Wine is extremely vulnerable to extreme shifts in temperature, and climate should always be regulated when moving.
- Packing – Wine collections must be carefully packed and prepared for moving.
We Are the Wine Moving Experts
With over 90 years of experience in moving homes and businesses all over, we are confident that we can move your wine collection successfully and safely to your new home. Don’t trust just anyone with your most valuable investments; choose the experts that simplify the process for you.
Contact O’Neill Transfer & Storage today at 503-747-3630 or contact us online for a free quote. Our friendly staff is prepared to assist you and answer any questions you may have about how we can aid you in your important move.