Moving Day Tips
All your planning and organizing culminates on moving day, and it’s time to see your dreams become reality. Unfortunately, this involves the tedious tasks of moving boxes and furniture in to your new home. At O’Neill Moving & Storage, we specialize in moving your belongings so you can focus on the exciting process of starting your future.
In order to keep you focused on the goal on moving day, we’ve put together a small checklist that allows you to stay organized even as you have a great time moving in to your new home.
- Set aside any items you don’t want moved
- Prepare your children for a big, long day with a bag of special items
- Dump flammable items and trash in the appropriate spots
- Reserve a spot for your moving vehicles
- Clear the pathway from the house to the truck for any movers
- Separate special items that require special care
- Stock up on fluids for the family and moving crew
Once your home is packed by the professionals from O’Neill and you are ready to move on to the next phase of your life, make one final sweep through your home to say goodbye and ensure that you haven’t left anything important behind.
Contact Us Today
With over 90 years of experience moving businesses and homes, we are the premier choice for moving near or far. Contact O’Neill Transfer & Storage us today at 503-747-3630 or contact us online for a FREE quote for any move.